[These letters are one of the miracles of the Qur’an and none but Allah (Alone) knows their meanings].
2. By the manifest Book (this Qur’an) that makes things clear,
3. We sent it (this Qur’an) down on a blessed night [(i.e. night of Qadr, Surah No: 97) in the month of Ramadan,, the 9th month of the Islamic calendar]. Verily, We are ever warning [mankind that Our Torment will reach those who disbelieve in Our Oneness of Lordship and in Our Oneness of worship].
4. Therein (that night) is decreed every matter of ordainments .
5. Amran (i.e. a Command or this Qur’an or the Decree of every matter) from Us. Verily, We are ever sending (the Messengers),
6. (As) a Mercy from your Lord. Verily! He is the All-Hearer, the All-Knower.
7. The Lord of the heavens and the earth and all that is between them, if you (but) have a faith with certainty.
8. La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He). It is He Who gives life and causes death, your Lord and the Lord of your fore-fathers.
1. Verily! We have sent it (this Qur’an) down in the night of Al-Qadr (Decree)
2. And what will make you know what the night of Al-Qadr (Decree) is?
3. The night of Al-Qadr (Decree) is better than a thousand months (i.e. worshipping Allah in that night is better than worshipping Him a thousand months, i.e. 83 years and 4 months).
4. Therein descend the angels and the Ruh [Jibrael (Gabriel)] by Allah’s Permission with all Decrees,
5. Peace! (All that night, there is Peace and Goodness from Allah to His believing slaves) until the appearance of dawn.
Betrayed By My Own Country – #OliverBridgeman Interviewed
Why Don’t You Pray | Whispers
The Queen of Sheba
Six Duaas (Supplications) from the Quran
Five Cures for diseases of the Heart
Muslim Media - Islam Lectures, Videos & Information - OnePath Network